Tuesday, December 20, 2011

courage

ee cummings said "it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are". ever since i was twelve i couldn't wait to "grow up". i couldn't wait to go to high school, and then to college, and one day meet the man of my dreams and get married. well news flash to the twelve year old me....growing up isn't all it's cracked up to be. it's full of gut wrenching decisions, always wondering if you did the right thing or chose the right path, a lot of disappointments and challenges, and one to many broken hearts. Just as ee cummings said it really does take courage to grow up. so friends i guess it's time to muster up all of the courage i have inside of me and do the things i know i need to do right now at this time in my life. i can't promise myself they are going to be easy, because they are probably going to kick my trash. but the end goal, the final picture sure is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment