Tuesday, January 10, 2012

best of the best

this post is very overdue and i've been meaning to write it for sometime now but it's hard when you are grateful for someone as much as i am grateful for this person it's hard to put into words how much they mean to you so bare with me. as everyone knows i've never really had good friends that were girls. sure i always had guy friends but sometimes a girl just needs another girlfriend to talk to about well you know girl stuff.  i posted awhile ago about how god has a funny way of placing people in your life just when you need them. well it all started when i volunteered to help throw a bachelorette party for one of our best friends weddings. well i'd known this girl for a couple years now because of the friend we had in common but because we lived so far away from each other i rarely saw either one of these girls. well we instantly clicked and honestly from there we've been best friends. she's honestly an answer to my prayer...i really needed a good friend while matt was gone and the lord has given me more then that. he didn't just give me a good friend he gave me the best friend i've ever had. this best friends name is lindsey benson and i honestly don't know what i'd do without her. people talk about those friends that you'll have forever, no matter what and lindsey will be that friend. she's always there for me no matter what and she's not afraid to tell me when i'm being completely irrational and stupid. but this post is not only to let you all know what a wonderful best friend i have but also to let her know how wonderful she is. i think sometimes in our day to day lives we forget how wonderful we really are. so here it is.


Lindsey, BT, BT Yoda, Best Friend,


I hope you know how incredible you are. you are the strongest girl i've ever met, and no i'm not just talking about your incredible legs. you've been through a lot and i don't know how you still do it. i admire you and look up to you more than you'll ever know. i've never met anyone as smart as you, you are seriously brilliant and extremely hard working. you're drive and ambition is something i envy and admire more than you will ever know. i know you don't think so but you are seriously beautiful. not just beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. i've never met someone with as big as heart as you have. you will do anything, for anyone, no matter what. thank you for always being there for me. thank you for being my gym buddy, snuggle buddy, and laughing buddy. you seriously are the friend i've needed my whole life and i'm so grateful i've finally found ya. thank you for never judging me, i've never met someone who is so christ like and so understanding that people make mistakes. thank you for being my number one fan. thank you for letting me chew your ear off with pageant things and for always keeping my spirits high and keeping me focused on that end goal. like i said at the beginning it's hard to put into words my gratitude for you because there really isn't enough time in the day. you are amazing and beautiful and one heck of a catch my friend you can and will accomplish so much. don't let anyone or anything tell you different. i love you and thank you for being my best friend. 


Love,
Lauren.



No comments:

Post a Comment