Wednesday, December 28, 2011

looking out

you know those people who when you meet them you realize that it wasn't just pure luck that they came into your life? and you realize that the big man upstairs is really looking out for you? and you feel like you really lucked out? I've felt like this for the past 3 years now. it seems like things just keep getting better and i feel like the luckiest girl alive.

did i mention christmas was amazing? i got to talk to my best friend for and hour and a half....needless to say i still have a smile on my face! 


2 comments:

  1. Completely know what you mean. Check out my last post on my blog and tell me if you agree (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love loved your blog. it was darling and when i'm not grumpy i'm totally copying your post!!!

    ReplyDelete