Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Timing & Trust

late one night last week i found myself getting in my car hoping to find some answers and clear my head a little. as i drove i found myself not headed anywhere specific, but after awhile i found myself parked outside the mount timpanogos temple. as i sat in my car reading my journal i found some letters that my mom and grandma had written me while i was at miss utah last year. you know how mom's know the perfect things to say? well as i read this letter i stumbled across this quote she had written in it. 





even though this letter was written in regards to something totally different then what i was searching for it was everything i needed to hear. i'm extremely grateful for my mom. for her friendship, for her kindness, and for being an answer to my prayers [even when she doesn't know it :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment